LC State invites applications for the position of Director of Student Employment and Career Center.
Salary and rank based on experience and qualifications: $60,000 - $63,000
Degree Required: Master's degree from a regionally accredited college or university
1. Experience providing formal academic and career guidance.
2. Experience in program planning and project development.
3. Minimum of 3 years of managing budgets.
4. Strong presentation, interpersonal, and general communication skills.
5. 3-5 years of progressive administrative experience in higher education with supervisory responsibilities or equivalent experience in private industry.
6. Experience entering and extracting data from large databases.
- Experience developing strategic partnerships with public and private employers.
Oversight of Student Employment and Career Center involving:
1. Research and identify community resources, including employment and internship opportunities, available to LC State Students.
2. Provide career counseling, career development, and job placement services to LC students and alumni.
3. Supervise the day-to-day operations of the Student Employment and Career Center including administration of budgets, supervision of professional and student staff, participation on committees, and assessment activities.
4. Plan and execute career fairs, including the large, multi-disciplinary career fair hosted by LC State each fall, and related activities.
5. Oversee the use of Handshake.
6. Other duties as assigned.
This position requires occasional work during evenings and weekends.
Travel throughout the Pacific Northwest may be required.
Application Procedure: Please upload all of the following documents or your application may not be considered for review.
- Cover Letter/Letter of Interest
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Contact Information or Letters for three (3) Professional References
- Unofficial Transcripts (Official Transcripts requested upon hire)
This position is open until filled; however, applications received on or before December 15, 2023, will receive first consideration. Posting will remain open until a suitable pool of candidates is identified.
This position is subject to the successful completion of a criminal background check and may also be subject to an education verification. LC State is an EEO/AA/VETS employer.
To Apply, visit: